Helping CEOs Meet Complex Challenges at Every Phase of Company Growth.
Whether you’re a first-time or fourth-time CEO, you know that leading an investor-backed, growth company means facing complex challenges at every stage — from start-up to IPO or M&A and beyond. Growth requires ongoing evolution and transformation.
Where is your Company on the Predictable Stages of Corporate Growth™?
The CEO and Top Team Must Continuously Evolve to Drive Growth. Are they?
Our resources are designed to help you successfully transform your company and develop in your role through every phase of your company’s growth. Complete the Performance Evaluators to help you identify priorities to address. Download our actionable frameworks and articles to help you get started.
High-Growth CEO Effectiveness™
Rate your performance in the nine key areas essential to the job of the CEO.
The Company’s Growth Potential®
Rate how your company performs in eight critical growth areas.
Top Team as Leaders of Growth®
Rate your team against seven key attributes for success.
- 1. Transform or Die: As a CEO, You’re in the Business to Grow Your Business — But Growth Without Real Change Can Kill You Transform-or-Die-Catlin-Cookman-Group-Article.pdf
- 2. Why Build an Awesome Organization? Why_Build_an_Awesome_Org.pdf
- 3. The Ultimate Dilemma: Evolution of Your Role as CEO Ultimate_Dilemma.pdf
- 4. Common Pitfalls on the Road to Growth Common_Pitfalls.pdf
- 5. Foundation Frameworks for Planning and Growth Foundation_Frameworks_for_Growth.pdf
- 6. Guide to the CEO Operating System Catlin__Cookman_Group_CEO_Guide_to_the_Operating_System.pdf
Building the Awesome Organization: Six Essential Components that Drive Entrepreneurial Growth
Leading at the Speed of Growth: Journey from Entrepreneur to CEO
Resources for Your Team: Functional Forums
High-Growth CEO is pleased to partner with organizations that use our proven approach — developed over 20+ years leading High-Growth CEO Forums — to help your Engineering VPs and Chief Product Officers.
VPE Forum — Exchanging Ideas Among Software Development Leaders
Founded by Melanie Ziegler in 2014, The VPE Forum® provides Engineering VPs & CTOs at rapidly growing software companies a high-caliber, confidential and supportive peer environment where they can collaborate on solutions and share best practices.
High-Growth CPO Forum — Tailored Specifically for Product Leaders of Growth Companies
Founded by Bruce McCarthy and Frank Qui in 2019, The CPO Forum provides a confidential peer environment for product leaders to address timely, member-specific issues through peer feedback and relevant, proven growth frameworks and tools.
about working with High-Growth CEO