The CEOs who work with Catlin & Cookman/High Growth CEO are always doing something amazing. Here are some of their recent accomplishments:
- Well-deserved accolades for High-Growth CEO Forum Member Mike Green as Hi Marley lands on three of Built In’s Honor Lists: Boston Best Places to Work, Boston Best Small Companies to Work For and Boston Best Paying Companies.
- Congratulations to High-Growth CEO Forum Member Andrew Lau and the Jellyfish team who recently raised $71 million in a Series C round! Great Job!
- So great to see HelloTeam’s stellar 2021 Growth and great positioning for 2022! The company is helping solve the great resignation retention crisis by delivering modern software designed to provide an engaging employee experience, wherever they work.
- How awesome to see High-Growth CEO Forum alum, John Belizaire ring Nasdaq’s closing bell in February! Especially because Soluna is on a critical mission to make renewable, affordable energy the world’s primary power source, using computing as a catalyst. Go John!
- Jules Pieri’s book How We Make Stuff Now: Turn Ideas Into Products That Build Successful Businesses’ is one of Inc.’s picks for the year’s 11 best business books for entrepreneurs. A wonderful contribution to the entrepreneurial community.
- Buildium was acquired by RealPage for $580M. Congratulations to both Michael Monteiro Co-Founder and previous Buildium CEO and to Chris Litster, current Buildium CEO. Michael was a long-term High-Growth CEO Forum member until he handed the reins to Chris who then became a High-Growth CEO Forum member. Great job building a great company!
- Congratulations to High-Growth CEO Forum Member Mike McKee on ObserveIT’s sale to ProofPoint for $225M! Read why Mike is so upbeat about the synergy between the two companies!
- John Belizaire and Bouzha Cookman chat about the importance of an annual Corporate Operating System (COS) in John’s excellent CEO Playbook Blog.
Generated over $10+ Billion
Generated over $10+ Billion in market value through sell-side M&A events and 6 IPOs. Highlights are:
- Chris Litster, Buildium: 2019 sale to RealPage for $580M
- Mike McKee, ObserveIT: 2019 sale to ProofPoint for $225M
- Court Cunningham, Yodle: 2016 sale to Web.com for $342 Million
- Tom Ebling, Demandware: 2016 sale to Salesforce for $2.8B Sale to Salesforce, 2016
- John Bruce, Resilient Systems: 2016 sale to IBM for over $100
- Gail Goodman, Constant Contact: 2016 sale to Endurance International for $1.1 Billion
- Rajiv Kumar, ShapeUp: 2016 sale to Virgin Pulse for over $50M
- Jason Jacobs, RunKeeper: 2016 sale to Asics for $85M
- Christopher Ainsley, ShopperTrak: 2016 sale to TYCO International for $175 Million
- Peter Bauer, Mimecast: 2015 IPO raised $77 Million
- Charlie Kroll, Andera, Inc.: 2014 sale to Bottomline Technologies for $44.5 Million
- Andy Ory, Acme Packet: 2013 sale to Oracle for @ $2 Billion
- Jim Hemmer, Antenna Software: 2013 sale to Pegasystems
- Tom Ebling, Demandware: 2012 IPO raised more than $80 Million
- Glen Trout, MSDSOnline: 2012 sale to ICG Group for $48M
- Dave Wangler, TMW Systems, Inc.: 2012 sale to Trimble Navigation for $335 Million
- Diane Hessan, Communispace: 2011 sale to Omnicom
- Russ Wilcox, E Ink: 2010 sale to Prime View International for $445 Million
- John Rizzi, e-Dialog: 2008 sale to GSI Commerce for $157 Million
- Gail Goodman, Constant Contact: 2007 IPO raised more than $107 Million
- Janet Kraus, Circles: 2007 sale to Sodexho for 12x EBITDA
- Colin Angle, iRobot: 2005 IPO raised more than $75 Million
- Dan Schimmel, OneSource Information Services; 1999 IPO raised more than $100 Million