The CEOs who work with High-Growth CEO are always doing something amazing. Here are some of their recent accomplishments:
- High-Growth CEO Forum Member Ray Bixler Appointed CEO of Sonar Software
- Congratulations to long-term High-Growth CEO Forum member Ray Bixler who just joined Sonar as Chief Executive Officer!
- The experience gained and skills developed in his CEO journey at SkillSurvey – where he transformed, grew and then successfully sold the company – positioned him perfectly to lead Sonar in its next phase of growth.
- We have always applauded and appreciated Ray’s ability and dedication to create and execute a compelling growth vision and to build an innovative, collaborative, extremely strong culture. Those traits were instrumental in positioning him as a great fit for Sonar’s next chapter!
- Congratulations Ray! Wishing you much success in this exciting opportunity and looking forward to being with you on this next phase of your CEO journey!
- Gene Fay of ThreatX: High-Growth CEO Forum Member Achieves 300% Growth and Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Listing
- We are proud to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of High-Growth CEO Forum member, Gene Fay, CEO of ThreatX, who has led the company to an exceptional 300% revenue growth from 2019 to 2022 and a well-deserved spot on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™.
- Gene took the helm and drove significant change and transformation to position the company into a leading force in cybersecurity, not only driving business security forward but also significantly shaping the industry for enhanced protection.
- At High-Growth CEO, we are inspired by Gene’s dedication to building a significant player in revolutionizing cybersecurity. Join us in congratulating Gene Fay and the entire team at ThreatX for their hard-earned achievements!
- Mike Greene, Hi Marley CEO & High-Growth Forum Member, Ranks #67 in Deloitte Tech Fast 500 with 2263% Growth
- We extend our heartfelt accolades to our High-Growth Forum member, Mike Greene, Founder and CEO of Hi Marley, and his entire team for securing the 67th position on the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ with an astounding 2263% revenue growth. This achievement not only showcases Hi Marley’s dedication to revolutionizing the insurance industry with its innovative conversational platform but also highlights Mike’s journey as a mission-driven founder. His unwavering commitment to transforming the insurance sector into a more lovable and customer-centric space shines through this commendable success. Under Mike’s visionary leadership, Hi Marley has set a new benchmark in delivering frictionless experiences in property and casualty insurance, heralding a new era of growth and innovation in the field.
- A big shout out to High-Growth CEO Forum member alum, Andrew Bialecki, who achieved an extraordinary milestone as the CEO of Klaviyo.
- This fall, Klaviyo proudly joined the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as a publicly traded company.
- Andrew’s exceptional journey from founder to public company CEO is a testament to his unwavering dedication to creating a pillar company in Boston and to his focus on appropriately evolving his leadership role to drive rocket-ship company growth. His success places him alongside accomplished other High-Growth CEO alumni like Peter Bauer, CEO of Mimecast, Colin Angle, CEO of iRobot, and Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact. Under Andrew’s visionary leadership, Klaviyo has made significant strides in the e-commerce and marketing automation industry. Their successful IPO on the NYSE marks a pivotal moment in their remarkable ascent. Join us in recognizing this remarkable accomplishment of Andrew Bialecki and Klaviyo, underscoring the potent combination of vision, determination and execution!
- Congratulations to our High-Growth CEO Forum™ members nominated for The Bostinno Fire Awards. These companies have demonstrated their success in raising funds, launching new products, bringing in new customers, growing their Boston footprint and supporting the local community and innovation ecosystem. Winners will be announced at the awards event Wednesday, November 30 2022.
We also salute our members and alums who are nominees for The NEVY Awards. The New England Venture Capital Association and Dell Technologies will present the winners for each category on December 8, 2022. This award recognizes and celebrates the top innovators, investors and companies in the New England region.
Earlier this year
- Well-deserved accolades for High-Growth CEO Forum Member Mike Green as Hi Marley lands on three of Built In’s Honor Lists: Boston Best Places to Work, Boston Best Small Companies to Work For and Boston Best Paying Companies.
- Congratulations to High-Growth CEO Forum Member Andrew Lau and the Jellyfish team who recently raised $71 million in a Series C round! Great Job!
- So great to see HelloTeam’s stellar 2021 Growth and great positioning for 2022! The company is helping solve the great resignation retention crisis by delivering modern software designed to provide an engaging employee experience, wherever they work.
- How awesome to see High-Growth CEO Forum alum, John Belizaire ring Nasdaq’s closing bell in February! Especially because Soluna is on a critical mission to make renewable, affordable energy the world’s primary power source, using computing as a catalyst. Go John!
Generated over $18+ Billion
Generated over $18+ Billion in market value through sell-side M&A events and 7 IPOs. Highlights are:
- Andrew Bailecki, Klayvio: 2023 IPO ($10B market cap, over $500 M raised)
- Ray Bixler, SkillSurvey: 2022 Sale to ICIMS
- Chris Litster, Buildium: 2019 sale to RealPage for $580M
- Mike McKee, ObserveIT: 2019 sale to ProofPoint for $225M
- Paul DiGiammarino: Article One Partners 2017 sale; Anaqua 2013 sale; and Steelpoint 2004 sale. Over $275 million in total.
- Court Cunningham, Yodle: 2016 sale to Web.com for $342 Million
- Tom Ebling, Demandware: 2016 sale to Salesforce for $2.8B Sale to Salesforce, 2016
- John Bruce, Resilient Systems: 2016 sale to IBM for over $100
- Gail Goodman, Constant Contact: 2016 sale to Endurance International for $1.1 Billion
- Rajiv Kumar, ShapeUp: 2016 sale to Virgin Pulse for over $50M
- Jason Jacobs, RunKeeper: 2016 sale to Asics for $85M
- Christopher Ainsley, ShopperTrak: 2016 sale to TYCO International for $175 Million
- Peter Bauer, Mimecast: 2015 IPO raised $77 Million
- Charlie Kroll, Andera, Inc.: 2014 sale to Bottomline Technologies for $44.5 Million
- Andy Ory, Acme Packet: 2013 sale to Oracle for @ $2 Billion
- Jim Hemmer, Antenna Software: 2013 sale to Pegasystems
- Tom Ebling, Demandware: 2012 IPO raised more than $80 Million
- Glen Trout, MSDSOnline: 2012 sale to ICG Group for $48M
- Dave Wangler, TMW Systems, Inc.: 2012 sale to Trimble Navigation for $335 Million
- Diane Hessan, Communispace: 2011 sale to Omnicom
- Russ Wilcox, E Ink: 2010 sale to Prime View International for $445 Million
- John Rizzi, e-Dialog: 2008 sale to GSI Commerce for $157 Million
- Gail Goodman, Constant Contact: 2007 IPO raised more than $107 Million
- Janet Kraus, Circles: 2007 sale to Sodexho for $116 Million
- Colin Angle, iRobot: 2005 IPO raised more than $75 Million
- Dan Schimmel, OneSource Information Services; 1999 IPO raised more than $100 Million